Folk, roots, celtic, bluegrass, old time, country from Victoria BC
Corona Conscious Concerts & Events
JUNO and WCMA nominated roots artist Oliver Swain strays towards the whimsical, the spiritual, and the socially conscious side of what he likes to refer to as "chamber folk odyssey", and it's these beguiling and provocative elements that make him unique as an artist and songwriter. Devon Leger called him "The Zen Rock Garden of old time music" No Depression
Adam Dobres and Richard Moody are well known for their musical brilliance and have been performing with Oliver for decades. Together they have presented at many of Canada's greatest festivals including Winnipeg, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary Folk Festivals and toured the US, Canada, EU and Australia.
*Exact Location in the Fernwood area emailed to ticket holders July 10*
*IMPORTANT CORONA CONSCIOUS INFORMATION*
It is of the greatest importance that we do this safely and responsibly and all physical distancing protocols are followed.
We are doing everything we can to create an event that is safe and responsible, please have patience with some of these as they might seem inconvenient but this is the world we find ourselves in.
1) There will be four seatings of no more than 35 guests.
2) Festival Seating - guests must bring their own seating. blankets and low chairs or festival seating only in the front, regular lawn chairs a little further back
3) Guests will be directed by lines to seat themselves six feet apart.
4) All guests are encouraged to physically distance.
5)Guests are asked to arrive as close to show time as possible.
6) There will be no break, guests are encouraged to disperse quickly once the performance in complete